You are South African
1. You produce a R100 note instead of your drivers licence when stopped by a traffic officer.
2. You can do your monthly shopping on the pavement.
3. You have to hire a security guard whenever you park your car.
4. You can count the national soccer teams scores with no fingers.
5. To get free electricity you have to pay a connection fee of R750
6. Hijacking cars is a profession.
7. You can pay your tuition fees by holding up a sign at a traffic light
8. The petrol in your tank may be worth more than your car.
9. More people vote in a local reality TV show than in a local election.
10. People have the most wonderful names:
11. Now now can mean anything from a minute to a month!
12. You continue to wait after a traffic light has turned to green to make way for taxis travelling in the opposite direction.
13. Travelling at 120 km/h you´re the slowest vehicle on the highway.
14. You´re genuinely and pleasantly surprised whenever you find your car parked where you left it.
15. The last time you visited the coast you paid more in speeding fines and toll fees than you did for the entire holiday.
16. You paint your cars registration on the roof.
17. Half your mail is guaranteed to reach its destination.
18. You have to take your own linen with you if you are admitted to a government hospital.
19. You dial a toll free number and nobody answers.
20.You have to prove that you don´t need a loan to get one.
21.Prisoners go on strike.